Breast Lift Surgical Procedure
|Anchor Technique: Incision is made around the areola, vertically down from the breast crease and horizontally along the crease|
- Incision outlines are made from which breast skin will be removed.
- The new location for the nipple is defined.
- Excess skin is removed and the nipple and the areola are moved to a higher position.
- The skin surrounding the areola is then brought down and together to reshape the breast.
- The skin will be stitched together.
- The surgery will last for two to three hours under general anesthesia.
|Peri-areolar Technique: Incision is made around the areola|