Is Breast Reduction Thailand Right For Me?
Before a woman decides to have breast reduction surgery, she should think carefully about her expectations as well as possible risks, and discuss them with her surgeon. The best candidates for breast reduction Thailand are women who are looking for improvement, not perfection, in the way they look or are looking to alleviate physical discomfort and pain.
Breast Reduction Thailand is an excellent choice for you if you have at least one of the following conditions:
- You suffer from neck, back, and shoulder pain caused by the weight of large breasts.
- Tight bra straps have caused visible, uncomfortable grooves in your shoulders.
- Your breasts feel un-proportioned to the rest of your body.
- You have large, sagging breasts with low nipples and large areolas.
- You are self-conscious of your breast size.
- You have one breast significantly larger than the other.
- Poor body image and confidence
- Isolation and depression
- Difficulty finding clothing that fits properly
- Difficulty jogging or performing aerobic exercise
- Embarrassment in social or professional settings
- Embarrassment wearing certain types of shirts
- You don’t smoke