Tummy Tuck Recovery
Following your surgery, dressings or bandages may be applied to your incisions, and you may be wrapped in an elastic bandage or a compression garment to minimize swelling and to support your abdomen as it heals.
A small, thin tube may be temporarily placed under the skin to drain any excess blood or fluid that may collect to minimize swelling after tummy tuck surgery.
Tummy Tuck Post-Operative Care
- When in bed, position pillows under the knees & back for support and keep waist bent.
- You may lie on your side or back; move feet to increase circulation to the legs.
- Wear elastic compression garment snugly for 4-6 weeks.
- Only sponge bath is allowed few days after surgery. Patient may shower 7-10 days post-surgery after stitches are removed.
- Resume normal activities after 2 weeks.
- No strenuous activities 4-6 weeks post-op
- Keep waist bent when walking 2-3 days after surgery
- Follow-up check with the surgeon and stitch removal will be 7-10 days post-surgery.
Tummy Tuck Thailand Tailored Specifically for You
Take the first step and contact us through our no-cost virtual consultation. During this process, we will recommend options that will work best for you. Every client is different, so our virtual consultants and surgeons tailor the procedure to match each person’s needs.