Hesitate no longer! Breast implants are the best way to have a long-lasting, safe and natural-looking augmentation to your breasts.
What is breast Augmentation?
Also known as augmentation mammoplasty or breast augmentation, breast enlargement in Thailand involves using implants to volumize, tone, firm and enhance the attractiveness or appeal of the entire breast area.
- Do you want to look and feel young again?
- Have you always pondered how it feels to have a stunning cleavage?
- Do you have saggy, drooping breasts?
- Do you wish to have bigger, firmer and attractive breasts?
Yanhee’s beauty surgeons blend surgical skills with artistic talent transforming the breast area into very feminine curves. The enticing look of the overall area and the contoured proportionality of this area to the rest of the body is what projects women’s alluring and sexy look.
What Breast Enlargement Surgery Won't Do
If your breasts are severely drooping and sagging, an additional breast lift may be required.
Breast lift surgery can often be done at the same time as your augmentation or may require a separate operation. Your plastic surgeon will help you in making this decision.
Is Breast Augmentation Right For Me?
Before a woman decides to have surgery, she should think carefully about her expectations as well as possible risks, and discuss them with her surgeon. The best candidates for breast enlargement are women who are looking for improvement, not perfection, in the way they look.
Breast enlargement in Thailand is an excellent choice for you if you have at least one of the following conditions:
- You consider yourself to have small or underdeveloped breasts.
- You believe your figure is out of proportion due to small breasts and in turn, make your hips appear wider.
- You feel you have limited choices of flattering clothing or swim wear styles due to small breasts.
- You are dissatisfied with your breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss, or with aging.
- You are unhappy with the upper part of the breast appearing “empty”.
- Your breasts have asymmetry or vary in size or shape from one another.
- You currently have breast implants, and are experiencing problems with them.
- One or both breasts failed to develop normally, or have an unnatural, elongated shape
Preparing for a Breast Enlargement in Thailand
Your surgeon, through our virtual consultation, will provide you with a list of instructions on what to do before your surgery.
These will cover such areas as smoking, medications, what to bring with you to the hospital and when to have your last meal before surgery.
It is of utmost importance that you follow these instructions, and the ones you will be given after your surgery. Your speedy recovery and health should be your number one priority.
You will have to strictly follow these instructions before your breast enlargement surgery.
These are as follows:
- For smokers: STOP smoking two weeks before surgery. You will need another two weeks after surgery to start smoking. Smoking increases the risks of complications. Chemicals present in smoke act as free radicals which interferes with the healing process. Prolonged healing may result in the formation of large, hideous scars. If your surgeon finds out that you are still smoking, he will not perform the surgery.
- Stop drinking alcoholic beverages a week before your surgery.
- The day before your surgery, do not drink alcohol and make sure you do not eat or drink anything at least six hours before your operation.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
- Know in advance that this procedure requires the absence of breast milk. Breast milk may contain bacteria which can contaminate the implant and trigger infection or capsular contracture. It is advisable to wait for three months. Your breast can also produce milk if you’re taking birth control pills or hormones. Stop taking these pills at least two weeks before surgery.
Special instructions you receive will cover:
- What to do on the day of surgery
- Post-operative care and follow-up
Breast Enlargement in Thailand Procedure
What happens during breast augmentation surgery?
- Incision is made either in the inframammary fold (Inframammary incision), around the areola (Periareolar incision) or in the armpit (Transaxillary incision). See Figure 1. Incisions are made in inconspicuous areas to minimize visible scarring. You and your plastic surgeon will discuss which incision options are appropriate for your desired outcome.
2.The surgeon will lift breast tissue and skin to create a pocket (subglandular, submuscular).
3. The implant is placed on the pocket made.
4. Incisions are closed with sutures.
5. Bandages are applied and fixed with surgical tape.
After Breast Augmentation Surgery
There will be swelling and some bruising after surgery most of which will subside within the first few months. The rest will subside over time and final results will be seen around 6 months or more after surgery.
You will be given specific instructions that may include: How to care for your breasts following breast augmentation surgery, medications to apply or take orally to aid healing and reduce the risk of infection, and when to get a follow-up with your plastic surgeon.
Be sure to ask your plastic surgeon specific questions about what you can expect during your individual recovery period.
- Where will I be taken after my surgery is complete?
- What medication will I be given or prescribed after surgery?
- Will I have dressings/bandages after surgery? When will they be removed?
- Are stitches removed? When?
- When can I resume normal activity and exercise?
- When do I return for follow-up care?
Breast Enlargement Surgery Risks
Risks of this procedure will include:
- Bleeding and hematoma formation.
- Fluid accumulation.
- Poor healing of incisions.
- Keloid and hypertrophic scar formation.
- Changes in nipple or breast sensation which may be temporary or permanent.
- Breast asymmetry.
- Capsular contracture.
- Implant leakage or rupture.
- Rippling (wrinkling of the skin over the implant).
- Pain, which may persist.
- Risks associated with anesthesia and possibility of revisional surgery.
Post-Operative Care for Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Get enough rest; avoid alcohol and smoking for at least 1 month.
- Start ambulating as soon as possible.
- Avoid strenuous activities for 4 weeks.
- Refrain from physical contact with breasts for 3-4 weeks.
- May shower 48 hours after removal of drain tubes.
- Only support bras without wire should be used after sutures are removed.
- According to doctor’s instructions, bras may be worn about 1-2 weeks after surgery when most of the swelling has gone down. Support bras are recommended to maintain breast shape.
- May wear bra with wire, 4-6 months after surgery.
*The surgery will last for about 1-2 hours and is performed under general anesthesia.
Proper breast massage is very important after surgery in order to achieve a good breast shape and lower the risk of capsular contractures. During follow- up, the surgeon will instruct her on the proper way this is done. However, the occurrence of capsular contractures is also dependent on the body’s healing process after surgery and this condition can still occur even with proper massage.
Breast Massage Procedure
Position 1: Use both hands to gently push both breasts to bring them closer together.
Position 2: Push breasts away from each other.
Position 3: Push both breasts downwards.
Position 4: Push both breasts upwards.
Note: Massage gently to all 4 positions and repeat as many times as directed.
PRICE AND PACKAGES
Take the first step and contact us through our no-cost virtual consultation. During this process, we will recommend options that will work best for you. Every client is different, so our virtual consultants and surgeons tailor the procedure to match each person’s needs.
PRICE: 150,000 THB | with 1 night stay
Mentor <400 cc (Round Implants)
PRICE: 100,000 THB | with 1 night stay
McGhan >400 cc (Round Implants)
PRICE: 120,000 THB | with 1 night stay
Mentor <400 cc (Round Implants)
PRICE: 120,000 THB | with 1 night stay
Mentor >400 cc (Round Implants)
PRICE: 130,000 THB | with 1 night stay
Natrelle <400 cc (Round Implants)
PRICE: 130,000 THB | with 1 night stay
Natrelle >400 cc (Round Implants)
PRICE: 140,000 THB | with 1 night stay
Mentor <400 cc (Teardrop Implants)
PRICE: 160,000 THB | with 1 night stay
Mentor >400 cc (Teardrop Implants)
PRICE: 170,000 THB | with 1 night stay
Natrelle <400 cc (Teardrop Implants)
PRICE: 180,000 THB | with 1 night stay
Natrelle >400 cc (Teardrop Implants)
PRICE: 190,000 THB THB | with 1 night stay
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What are the advantages and disadvantages of silicone and saline implants?
Answer : Silicone has a more natural feel and look. In the occurrence of leakage, saline is much less injurious to the surrounding tissues.
Q2: What are some points to consider about placing implants over or under the muscle?
Answer : Implant movement when pectorals are flexed is more obvious with implants below the muscle. Women with scant natural breast tissue will have less obvious “augmented look” if implants are placed below the muscle. Mammograms are reportedly slightly less accurate if implants are above the muscle.
Q3: Will I be asleep during surgery?
Answer : You will be asleep under general anesthesia.
Q4: How long will I stay in the hospital?
Answer : You need to avoid putting pressure on your buttocks for three days, so you will lie down on a prone position. On the fourth day, you will be assisted in sitting on one buttock at a time. You may sit fully on your buttocks on the seventh day.
Q5: How many days after operation can I leave Bangkok?
Answer : You need to return for check-up 7-10 days after surgery, after which you can travel or return to work.
Q6: How long will it take me to recover?
Answer: Most patients can walk around slowly the day after surgery, and steadily improve over the next few days. There will be swelling and bruising, most of which will resolve in about 2 weeks. Limitation of physical activity and contact with breasts must be observed for about 4 weeks. . Full wound maturation and final results will gradually occur over 6-12 months.
Q7: How do I care for myself after the operation?
Answer: Your surgeon will teach you a special breast massage technique and prescribe a support bra for a few months.
Q8: What could go wrong?
Answer: Some risks of surgery include bleeding, adverse response to anesthesia, infection, delayed healing, asymmetry, nerve injury, numb areolae and nipples, contractures or keloid at incision site, contracture around the implant, rippling of skin over some parts of the implant, leakage, and need for revision surgery.
Q9: How do I prepare for surgery?
Answer: To avoid complications and reduce risk factors you need to stop smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages, taking hormonal pills, herbal supplements, and medicines (other than those that your doctor allows you continue), at least two weeks before your schedule. People with diseases need surgical clearance from their medical specialist.