TRINITI – The THREE-IN-ONE Perfect skin Rejuvenation
What is this treatment all about?
This is a safe skin treatment using the Electro-Optical Synergy (ELOS) Technology of optical energy and bi-polar radio frequency, in combination with IPL, Infrared, and Diode Laser to enhance the effects of the treatment.
What does the TRINITI treatment do to the skin?
- Makes the skin look smoother by diminishing acne scars, melasma, freckles, and red pigmentation
- Adds glow and firmness to the skin by stimulating collagen production
- Adds youthfulness to the skin and smoothens it by minimizing wrinkles caused by aging, and by closing open pores
The Three Applicators used in this Treatment:
- SR Applicator
This applicator uses the combination of IPL and RF providing contact cooling which facilitates higher frequency and safety of the skin, compared to the use of RF or IPL used individually. Specific results that can be achieved through this applicator:
- Correction of skin discoloration such as red spots, red acne scars, spider nevi of the face, and uneven skin tone
- Smoother skin
- Diminished dark skin pigmentations, sun spots, epidermal melasma
- Tighter skin by closing large pores, making the face look more supple and younger by reducing wrinkles
- ST ApplicatorThis applicator delivers Infrared Light with 700 – 2,000 nm wavelength and RF to the skin to stimulate collagen production, thereby helping to tighten sagging skin around the face, and neck.It is a painless procedure, and the patient may feel some warmth around the treated area during the procedure.A series of treatments is recommended in order to achieve the best results.Specific results that can be achieved through this applicator:
- Firms up the skin on the face and neck
- Tightens skin at the smile lines, eye bags, crow’s feet, and forehead
*This procedure can be used for all patients with any type of skin color.
- Matrix Applicator
This applicator uses Diode Laser with a 915 nm wavelength and RF combined with the “Matrix Heat Bands”, a fractional technology used to heat connective tissue in the deeper layer of the skin at the treated area, thereby stimulating collagen production, without causing any harm to the topmost layer of the skin. Specific results that can be achieved with this applicator:
- Reduction of skin creases under the eyes, at its corners (crow’s feet), at the forehead, and at the hands; also tightens smile lines
- Smoothens and firms up the skin by filling up deep scars, closing large skin pores, and making it more supple
Instructions for Patients after going through this Treatment:
- Patients may resume with regular activities after this treatment procedure.
- Patients should use a sunscreen with SPF 30 or more.
- Patients may resume use of make-up if she/he so desires.
PRICE AND PACKAGES
Take the first step and contact us through our no-cost virtual consultation. During this process, we will recommend options that will work best for you. Every client is different, so our virtual consultants and surgeons tailor the procedure to match each person’s needs.