What is the ULTHERA treatment all about?
This is a new type and entirely different, non-surgical, non-invasive and safe method of gradually tightening, toning, and lifting the face and neck, with the use of ultrasonic sound waves penetrating deeper into the fibro-muscular tissues to replace weak collagen with new collagen formed, to lift the loose, sagging, and aging skin.
How does this procedure lift the face and tighten the neck?
High-frequency sound waves travel easily through the skin and soft tissues. This technology allows bundling of ultrasonographic energy and precise placement of energy deep into the skin. This technology is designed to leave the superficial skin unharmed, but it tightens the superficial muscle layer, which explains the long-lasting improvements of the face and neck lifts.
These little beads of sonographic energy are placed 3-7nm beneath the skin surface and into the muscle layer. In addition, new collagen will be produced over the next few months which explains why patients observe additional benefits even long after the treatment procedure.
How is ULTHERAPY different from other Laser Treatments?
- Ultherapy uses ultrasonic waves that travel through the skin in order to be focused exactly where the tightening effect is wanted, deep into the skin at the level of the muscle layer.
- There is no downtime, no lengthy recovery period, no foreign substances used, no radical changes made.
- Treats deep into the fibro-muscular layer of the skin, and leaves the superficial skin unharmed
- Allows us to see actually the important layers of the face and neck before they are treated with the bundled ultrasound energy
Indications for ULTHERAPY:
- Loose, sagging skin around the eyes
- Sagging face or nasolabial folds
- Sagging jawlines
- Sagging Jowls
- Sagging chin
- The dermatologist places the Ulthera applicator on the specific area on the face or neck of the patient.
- Heat energy is delivered below the skin surface, without causing any harm to it, as the applicator is applied for 10 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the area treated.
- The patient is sent home after the procedure with special instructions. At first, the treated area will contract immediately, but over time, the body’s response stimulates collagen growth which ultimately creates a gradual tightening, resulting in the “lift”.
When can the effects of this procedure be visible?
Some patients can see improvement immediately after the procedure, and further improvements are still noted over the weeks until after treatment is completed.
A single treatment will stimulate collagen growth over 2-3 months over time, and the skin will be noted to tighten and have a lifted look. Some patients even claim to still see more improvements up to the 6th month after the treatment. The lifting effect will last for 1-2 years.
What are the common complications or possible discomforts that the patients may experience during this procedure?
This procedure is listed among the very safe procedures available now, but because people may have different reactions to any same given stimulus, we always want to let patients know there may be some mild and transient discomforts they may feel like slight, tolerable pain or discomfort, or a mild swelling or pinkness, which disappear after an hour or so, and can be relieved by analgesics.
PRICE AND PACKAGES
Take the first step and contact us through our no-cost virtual consultation. During this process, we will recommend options that will work best for you. Every client is different, so our virtual consultants and surgeons tailor the procedure to match each person’s needs.
Full Face and under Chin
PRICE: 94,000 THB
PRICE: 55,000 THB
PRICE: 33,000 THB
Jawline and Chin