Dr. Patchanee Pongpeeya
1993, The degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery, Mahidol University
- Member of the Thai Pedodontrics Society
- Member of the Dental Association of Thailand
1997, Certificate in Clinical Dentistry (Pedodontric Dentistry), Mahidol University
- 2013, Thai Society of Pediatric Dentistry, Thailand
- 2014, Thai Society of Pediatric Dentistry, Thailand
- 2015, Esthetic Restoration in Primary Teeth, Thailand
- 2015, Preventive Functional Therapy on Developing Class II & Class III Malocclusion, Thailand
- 2016, ER Line: Creating Balance of Oral Form & Function in Children, Teenagers & Adults, Thailand
- 1993 – 1996: Dentist, Lad-Bua-Luang Hospital, Ayudthaya
- 1997 – 2001: Dentist, Ayudthaya Hospital, Ayudthaya
- 2001 – Present: Dentist, Yanhee International Hospital
Tailored Specifically for You!
Take the first step and contact us through our no-cost virtual consultation. During this process, we will recommend options that will work best for you. Every client is different, so our virtual consultants and surgeons tailor your procedure to match each of your needs.