Dr. Siriwan Tanchanpong
1996, The degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery, Chulalongkorn University
- Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member of the Thai Association of Dental Implantology
- Member of the Thai Prosthodontics Association
- Member of the Dental Council of Thailand
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
1998, Diploma of Clinical Science – Prosthodontics, Chulalongkorn University
- 2012 Advances in Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation, U.S.A.
- 2013 Master Course in Esthetic Implant Dentistry, Switzerland
- 2015 The USC Comprehensive Implant Training Program, U.S.A.
- 2015 Master Course in Esthetic Implant Dentistry – Prosthetics, Thailand
- 2015 ICOI Fellowship Training Program, Thailand
- 2016 Botulinum Toxin Hands-on Course of OSSTEM, South Korea
- 1996 – 1997: Dentist, Nakornphanom Provincial Hospital
- 1998 – 2004: Dentist, Thantakit Dental Clinic
- 1998 – 2004: Kasemrad Hospital
- 2000 – Present: Dentist, Yanhee International Hospital
Tailored Specifically for You!
Take the first step and contact us through our no-cost virtual consultation. During this process, we will recommend options that will work best for you. Every client is different, so our virtual consultants and surgeons tailor your procedure to match each of your needs.