Dr. Suchai Tanthawichian
- Doctor of Medicine, Mahidol University, 1992
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Siriraj Hospital, (1998)
- Master of Business Administration, Hospital and Health Care Management, Chulalongkorn University, (2011)
- Thai Board in Obstetrics and Gynecology (The Royal Thai College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists) (RTCOG)
- Thai Board in Family Medicine (The Royal College of Family Physicians of Thailand)
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecologists (AAOCG)
- Member of National Society of Cosmetic Physicians (NSCP)
- Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery course with Red M. Alinsod, M.D. at Alinsod Institute of
- Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery, Laguna beach California, U.S.A. (2011)
- Advanced Cosmetic-Plastic Gynecology workshop with Adam Ostrzenski, M.D., Ph.D., at Institute of Gynecology, Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
- Laser treatment of early stages of stress incontinence and vaginal relaxation with Ivan Fistonic M.D., PH.D. at Zagreb, Croatia (2012)
- Lectures and Hands-on Workshop: Advanced Surgical Treatment of Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Stress Urinary Incontinence at Urogynecology Unit, Department of
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University (2012)
- Clinical laser training in accordance with the principle and procedures for medical and cosmetic applications for using Dual-Pulsed Q-switched Nd:Yag Laser by Lutronic Corporation , Seoul, South Korea (2014)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Damnoen Saduak Hospital, Ratchaburi, Thailand, 1998 – 2000
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Child Hospital, Ratchaburi, Thailand, 2001 – 2004
- General Practitioner, Bangphai Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand, 2005 – 2011
- Aesthetic Gynecology, Yanhee International Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand, 2011 to present
Tailored Specifically for You!
Take the first step and contact us through our no-cost virtual consultation. During this process, we will recommend options that will work best for you. Every client is different, so our virtual consultants and surgeons tailor your procedure to match each of your needs.