Ear, Nose & Throat
For Inquiries: Call (+66) 2 879 0300
Snoring Keeping You & Your Partner Awake?
Do You Have Difficulty Swallowing or Hearing?
Do You Wake Up Frequently In The Middle of The Night & Suffer
From Daytime Fatigue & Sleepiness?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may be suffering from these additional symptoms:
- Memory or learning problems and not being able to concentrate
- Morning headaches
- Waking up frequently to urinate
- Dry mouth or sore throat when you wake up
- Feeling irritable, depressed, or having mood swings or personality changes
- In children:
- Poor school performance
- Angry or hostile behavior
If left untreated, these symptoms may lead to more serious conditions.
Our team of specialists can address a comprehensive range of disorders – from discomfort caused by recurring ear infections to rare, life-threatening cancers occurring in the head and neck.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you suffer from any of the following conditions so you can receive the proper treatment you deserve:
Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Hoarseness – Any changes in the sound, volume or pitch of the voice
- Dysphasia – Difficulty in swallowing
- Reflux Laryngitis – An inflamed larynx (voice box)
- Chronic Sinusitis – Long-lasting, and often recurring, inflammation of the sinuses
- Nasal Obstruction – Any blockage of the nasal passage
- Anosmia – Loss or failing sense of small
- Allergies and Asthma – Irritation immune responses and inflamed airways
Oral Cavity Conditions
- Leukoplakia – White patches or lesions that appear on the tongue and oral cavity
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma – Skin cancer often associated with the mouth, lips, or skin
- Tonsil Hypertrophy – Throat infection that causes inflamed tonsils
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea – Obstruction of the airway while sleeping
- Snoring – A narrowed passageway of breathing that produces sound while sleeping
- Lymph Node Enlargement – Localized or generalized swelling of the neck’s lymph nodes
- Sialoadenitis – Salivary gland infection
- Thyroid Nodules/Goiter – Lumps in the thyroid gland
Hearing Imbalance Disorders
- Vertigo – Balance disorder involving dizziness
- Hearing Loss – Related to age or to noise exposure
- Chronic Otitis Media/Tympanic Membrane Perforation – Ear inflammation, earache or ruptured eardrum
We look forward to providing you and your family with the highest quality of care available.
Schedule your appointment now.