Meet the picosecond laser, designed with the goal of working from the inside out!
The PicoWay® device produces a photoacoustic effect that modifies skin from the inside out by delivering high peak power and ultra-short pulse durations.
You can do the following with this incredibly unique picosecond laser
- Improve acne scars and wrinkles, with a series of rapid, 15- to 20-minute treatments and minimal downtime.
- In a variety of skin types, treat benign pigmented lesions with 50% clearance after two treatments (96% of treated discolorations). However, the result may vary depending on many factors (ex: type of lesions, skin type, etc.).
- Treat a wide range of tattoos. Even difficult-to-treat blue and green tattoos.
Here are four big reasons you’ll love the PicoWay system
Clinical evidence. Studies have shown that PicoWay lasers can deliver:
- Reduced acne scarring
- High rates of improvement in wrinkle appearance
- A high rate of benign pigmented lesion improvement
- Removal of multi-colored tattoos
Comfort. The PicoWay Resolve system uses a gentle approach to building new collagen and elastin in the treatment of acne scars and wrinkles.
Low to no downtime. In brief, 15- to 20-minute treatment sessions, the PicoWay Resolve system transforms skin while leaving the epidermis intact.
Photoacoustic effect. The PicoWay system’s photoacoustic effect, rather than photothermal effect, minimizes risk of skin heating and damage to surrounding tissue.
Your consultation will cover all requirements needed before and after treatment.
- No sun exposure on the tattoo 2-4 weeks before and after treatment.
- The tattoo will look white-grey immediately after treatment and may last for a few days.
- A scab may form and drop off in 7-10 days.
- It is advisable to use an anti-bacterial ointment and dressing on the treated area for a few days after treatment.
- Patients are required to use post treatment soothing gel to help speed up tissue repair.